1.5 cup walnut pieces (ground)
1 T melted butter
2 T sugar
1 c cream cheese
1 c Greek yogurt
1/2 c sugar
zest from 1/2 grapefruit (quantity depends on your enthusiasm)
1/2 - 1 t vanilla
1. Mix crust ingredients thoroughly and grease baking pan with butter.
2. Shape crust into baking pan (a glass is useful).
3. Prebake crust for 8 min. at 350F.
4. Mix first 2 filling ingredients together thoroughly.
5. Add remaining filling ingredients and mix. Pour over the now pre-baked crust.
6. Bake whole thing for 40 min. (350F) or until golden brown.
7. Let cool overnight in fridge. (Or quick-cool in freezer for 15-20 min, then move to fridge.)